For Course & Workshop:
- Course/workshop fees are to be paid in full to confirm a place in course/workshop.
- Standard Taiko workshop consist of 10 lesson with 2 make-up lesson (on the 11th & 12th lesson), if participants attended first 10 lesson they will entitled to 2 free lesson (on the 11th & 12th lesson)
- Intakes of the workshops are by batches.
- No refund is permitted unless:
- 100% refund of course fee – If cancellation of course/workshop is made by Mangrove Learning Pte Ltd.
- 50% refund of course fee – If cancellation of course/workshop is made by clients one month before commence of courses/workshop.
- In case of any classes being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a notification will be made 3 days in advances to learners.
- All performance assignment confirms only when clients authorise performances engagement contact and submit back to Mangrove Learning Pte Ltd.
- All payment must be made on assignment day itself, either by cash or cheques. Cheques should be made payable to “Mangrove Learning Pte Ltd”